This summer monthly workshops and weekly Practicas will keep you dancing!
- Are you tired of coming home with nothing to do but turn on the television, only to discover there is nothing that excites you?
- Do you want to think and feel better about yourself?
- Do you need some inspiration to break out of that rut you're in?
Check out the links below to see for yourself why Argentine Tango may be what you're looking for!
- Tango is good for cardiovascular health.
- Tango increases mobility, balance, stride length and core strength.
- Interaction with people with similar interests.
- Interaction with people with similar goals.
- Tango induces a state of flow and spirituality.
- Mindfulness is improved.
- Specific cognitive skills may be improved.
- Dance appears to be an effective exercise to counteract dementia.
- Purposefulness of Tango.
- Tango is goal directed.
- Tango provides an avenue for learning new skills.
- Emotional responses are facilitated by tango music and enhanced by dancing.