July 2018 Edition
No practica on the eve of the 4th.
July 11th Wednesday is Creating Elegant Spirals workshops.
July 14th Sat TSOM milonga at Temple (Guess who's teaching the lesson!)
Creating Elegant Spirals
Gyrotonic Principles for Turns
July 11th is the second workshop of my three-part summer series. This one is about spirals, or simply put, it is about turns. How we turn our body impacts our partner whether we are leaders or followers.
Gyrotonic is an exercise system based on spirals in the body. In order to create a spiral, you need stability and flexibility. These movements are designed to help up create a stable flexible body so we can turn on a dime and be perfectly balanced.
This is an all levels event.
- Location: Historic Masonic Triune Temple 1898 Iglehart Ave, St Paul MN
- Date: Wed. July 11th, 2018
- Time: 7:00 to 8:30pm.
- Cost: $20 each or all three in the series for $55
Full-time college students 1/2 price
The schedule this month for Tango Devi
- Wednesday night July 11th Creating Elegant Spirals : Gyrotonic principles for Tango turns -7-8:30pm
- Wednesday night Practica on July 18th and 25th 7-9pm $ 5.00
- Sunday Practica every Sunday from 3-5 pm $5.00
July 14th TSOM milonga will be at the Historic Masonic Temple. Lesson ( I'm teaching so come play with me!) from 8:30 to 9:30 with milonga from 9:30 to 1.